Monday, September 27, 2010

The Stirring of God

In my heart I am a writer, not necessarily a good one, but when I write I do feel alive. It seems that I write when God is stirring and when God is going to bring about change in my life. Change is needed, just not sure what that change will be, where it will lead, and what form it will take.

The stirring began a couple of weeks ago and I am being drawn deeper in my pursuit of God that I have not known in quite some time. I am tasting that He is good and drinking in the goodness of fellowship with Him.

Here are the ways God is moving:
  • Hunger to read the word has greatly increased.
  • Engaging in more spiritual conversations with people.
  • Deeper insight as I read, study, and prepare for Sundays.
  • Deeper hatred of sin and love of righteousness.
Change come on. God stir my love and passion for you to new places.

Here I am, send me! I will go.

No comments: