Wednesday, June 11, 2008

20 Years and Counting

 June 11, 1988-2008

Don't we look beautiful?  Well, at least one of us does.  Today marks 20 years of marriage with the most godly, wonderful, beautiful and faithful friend I have.  It helps that she kisses good too.    
Proverbs 18:22 - "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord."        I have found a prize this side of heaven in my wife.  Favor upon Favor is mine from God.      

A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. 
Proverbs 12:4
She is my crown, because she is of noble character.

"May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth." Proverbs 5:18 
My cup (and children) runneth over, and I rejoice in the wife of my youth (though we are not so young anymore).

I am blessed with the awesome of experience of 20 years of marriage to my Pamela.  

No comments: