Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Pages of Scripture



The Pages of Scripture

Love them
Psalm 119:48 I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes.

Long for them
Psalm 119:120 My soul is consumed with longing for your rules at all times.

Look in them constantly
Psalm 119:97 Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day
Psalm 119:164 Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules.
Psalm 119:18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.


Live in them
Psalm 119:116 Uphold me according to your promise, that I may live, And let me not be put to shame in my hope!
Psalm 119:144 Your testimonies are righteous forever; give me understanding that I may live.


Lose Yourself in them
Psalm 119:93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.

Line Up Your Life up with them
Psalm 119:11 I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not  sin against you.
Psalm 119:33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end.


Let them lead in everything and in every moment
Psalm 119:44 I will keep your law continually, forever and ever,
Psalm 119:62 At midnight I rise to praise you, because of  your righteous rules.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Doak YES YES YES

Unknown said...

Thanks Doak YES YES YES